In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive toMemphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II.. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus and the enigmatic Sphinx:: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up from to your hotel in central Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private, an air–conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride: 30 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Guides in other languages are available on request
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
25 Euro/ person
40 Euros for 1 person booking