In the morning pick you up from your hotel in Cairo. First enjoy a visit to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge. Optional visit to Coptic Museum. Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up from to your hotel in central Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private, an air–conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Guides in other languages are available on request
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 9:00 a.m.
25 Euro/ person
40 Euro for 1 person booking