Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus, and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Over nigth in the hotel.
Day 4 - White Desert
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Bahariya Oasis.
After having lunch, start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert and a hot spring. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Over night under the stars.
Day 5 -White Desert
After breakfast drive back to Bahariya Oasis. Transfer to the bus station and take the bus at 10:00 a.m. You will arrive back to Cairo around 3.00 p.m. Over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Bus to Dahab
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Dahab. You will arrive to Dahab late evening, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel. Over night in the hotel.
Day 7 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkeling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 8 - St Catehrine's Monastrey
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Over night in the hotel.
Day 9 - Dahab
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch the over night bus back to Cairo.
Day 10 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning and transfer to the Airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo
- 4 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back
- Shared Jeep for the tour in the desert
- Meals in the desert: lunch, Bedouin dinner and breakfast
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and sleeping bag for the camping
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Dahab and back
- 3 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Cairo (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single booking
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Sunset Quad Bike trip in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Fun Dive in Dahab: 40 Euro / person
- Upgrade to private car transfer form Cairo to Bahariya and back (instead of bus): 150 Euros/ car
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day, but please note that St Catherine's Monastery is closed on Fridays and Sundays.
- In Cairo the tours will be with private A/C car.
- The mountain climb and the activities in Dahab will be in small groups.
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
320 Euro/ person
460 Euro for 1 person booking