Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus, and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Cairo (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single booking
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour departs daily
- All sightseeing will be with private A/C car
120 Euro/ person
190 Euro for 1 person booking