In the evening transfer from your hotel in Cairo to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Aswan.
Day 1 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 2 - Abu Simbel
At 3.30 a.m. pick up from the hotel, transfer to Abu Simbel and enjoy a visit to the Great Temple of Ramses II. and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations. Arrive back to Aswan around 13:00. Free afternoon. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo the next morning and will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Aswan
- 1st class return train ticket between Cairo and Aswan (seater train)
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- The sightseeing in Luxor is organized in small groups
140 Euro/ person
170 Euro for 1 person booking