As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, wreck diving and much more. These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
This course consists of 5 fun dives and takes two days to be completed with an Advanced Open Water diver certification. The five courses specialized dives are usually: Deep dive, Navigation dive, Naturalist dive, Multilevel dive and Night dive. These dives are specifically chosen to develop your diving skills and to deepen your knowledge about diving environment. They are also designed to lead you further on toward the next step which is a Rescue Diver level. There will be also a course manual to read during the program, but no written tests included. The internationally recognized qualification is valid for lifetime and allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 30m (for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver it is 21m) with company of a buddy or a professional guide. During the Advanced course we traditionally will take you to such a famous local spots like: The Canyon, Blue Hole, Lighthouse, Islands.
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- Diving instructor
- 5 fun open water dives
- 5 knowledge development sessions
- PADI Open Water Diver Certificate
- Dive Log Book
- Equipment you'll use during the dives, including: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Any extras not mentioned above (e.g: food, drink)
- Manual Book - 40 Euro
- For those who are between the age of 10 to 14, the PADI Junior Open Water Diver program is available.
- You must be older than the age of 14 to do this dive Course.
- Before first dive the divers have to identify us with their diving certification and logbook. We accept all international diving certifications. If your last dive was more than 6 months before, we require a refresher dive.
- Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health. Please download the medical statement. This form you fill in with your instructor on the spot. However, read the statement carefully beforehand and in case of doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician. Let him or her sign the statement for your specific problem if he or she declares you fit for diving. This will prevent delays in Dahab and your dive!
- For all groups who dive with us, we supply a dive guide. The guide is required by Egyptian law for safety reasons. He is responsible for tanks, timing, transfer, safety and for you having a good time!
190 Euro/ personBook It