Discover Scuba Diving! After a brief theoretical introduction (either watch the short PADI Discover Scuba video, or are briefed with the Discover Scuba Diving Flip Chart), you'll enter the water quickly, safely and ready for your scuba adventure. Dive is safe and of course fun! In this course, a PADI instructor helps novices discover and master the weightless exhilaration of breathing underwater. Learn basic concept of SCUBA (Self Contain Underwater Breathing Apparatus), then go on 12 meters off shore to do an open water dive with a trained instructor.
- Transfer from and to your hotel in Dahab
- Diving instructor assistance
- One dive from the shore
- Full diving equipment
Equipment you'll use during the dive includes: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Food, drinks, personal items
Schedule: every day 13:00-16:00
- You must be older than the age of 14 to do this dive.
- This program is designed for complete beginners, however you will need to be able to demonstrate basic swimming skills.
- Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health. Please download a medical statement. This form you will fill in with your instructor on the spot. However, read the statement carefully beforehand and in case of doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician. Let him or her sign the statement for your specific problem if he or she declares you fit for diving. This will prevent delays in Dahab and your dive!
- For all groups who dive with us, we supply a dive guide. The guide is required by Egyptian law for safety reasons. He is responsible for tanks, timing, transfer, safety and for you having a good time!
40 Euro/ personBook It