Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Aswan.
Day 4 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 5 - Optional Abu Simbel tour + Train to Luxor
Free morning in Aswan. Or take the option to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations. Transfer back to Aswan.
In the afternoon transfer to the train station to catch the train to Luxor. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 6 - Luxor East Bank
In the afternoon pick up from your hotel and visit Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Over night in the hotel.
Day 7 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour and visit the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the bus station to take the over night bus to Dahab.
Day 8 - Dahab
Arrive to Dahab in the morning, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel. Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Over night in the hotel.
Day 9 - Petra
Early morning (5:00 am) pick up from your hotel and transfer to Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba. Transfer from Aqaba to Petra and enjoy a 3 hours tour of Petra (2 hours with guide & 1 hour free).
Start the tour of Petra on foot, by entering though the Siq, a narrow, winding crack in the sandstone. Visit the Great Treasury, the Roman Theatre, the Royal Tombs and hundreds of other monuments, and obelisks, all carved from the multi-shaded rose red sandstone. Continue our tour to the hill of Al-Habis for a breathtaking panoramic view.
After Petra we break for lunch in a nearby hotel and then transfer back to Aqaba, and have some free time for shopping before taking the boat back to Taba Marina. From Taba, transfer back to Dahab. Over night in the hotel.
Day 10 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkelling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 11 - St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch the over night bus back to Cairo.
Day 12 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Luxor to Dahab and Dahab to Cairo
- 3 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- Boat tickets: Taba Marina -Aqaba - Taba Marina, including one soft drink on the boat
- Taba Marina fees & Jordan departure taxes
- 2 hours guided tour in Petra
- Entrance fee to Petra
- Buffet style lunch in a 5* hotel in Petra, excluding drinks
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights in Egypt
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Visa fees to Egypt on return from Jordan, if requested on the boarder (approximately 12 Euro / person)
- Beverages with the lunch in Petra
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (Cairo - Aswan):70 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 95 Euro for single cabin
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 30 Euro / person
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan or in Luxor (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Sunset Quad Bike trip in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Fun Dive in Dahab: 40 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Aswan, Luxor, Dahab and Petra the sightseeing is organized in small groups
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
- The Petra day tour departs every Tuesday and Friday
- Some nationalities be will required to have pre-arranged visa to Jordan- contact us for details
620 Euro/ person
730 Euro for 1 person booking