Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Late evening transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Dahab.
Day 4 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
Arrive to Dahab, pick up from the bus station transfer to the hotel for check in. In the afternoon visit the Blue Hole and try snorkelling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 5 - St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Petra
Early morning (5:00 am) pick up from your hotel and transfer to Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba. Transfer from Aqaba to Petra and enjoy a 3 hours tour of Petra (2 hours with guide & 1 hour free).
Start the tour of Petra on foot, by entering though the Siq, a narrow, winding crack in the sandstone. Visit the Great Treasury, the Roman Theatre, the Royal Tombs and hundreds of other monuments, and obelisks, all carved from the multi-shaded rose red sandstone. Continue our tour to the hill of Al-Habis for a breathtaking panoramic view.
After Petra we break for lunch in a nearby hotel and then transfer back to Aqaba, and have some free time for shopping before taking the boat back to Taba Marina. From Taba, transfer back to Dahab and you will be taken to the bus station to catch the over night bus back to Cairo.
Day 7 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo, pick up from the bus station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Dahab an back
- 2 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- Boat tickets: Taba Marina -Aqaba - Taba Marina, including one soft drink on the boat
- Taba Marina fees & Jordan departure taxes
- 2 hours guided tour in Petra
- Entrance fee to Petra
- Buffet style lunch in a 5* hotel in Petra, excluding drinks
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights In Egypt
- Visa fees to Egypt on return from Jordan, if requested on the boarder (approximately 12 Euro / person)
- Beverages with the lunch in Petra
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Sunset Quad Bike trip in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Fun Dive in Dahab: 40 Euro / person
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Dahab and Petra the sightseeing will be in small groups
- The Petra day tour departs every Tuesday and Friday
- Some nationalities be will required to have pre-arranged visa to Jordan- contact us for details
- Egyptian Pounds are not accepted in Jordan
- The mountain climb is organized in small groups.
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
450 Euro/ person
550 Euro for 1 person booking