Day 1 - Transfer to Dahab
Start the tour of Petra on foot, by entering though the , a narrow, winding crack in the sandstone. Visit the the the and hundreds of other monuments, and obelisks, all carved from the multi-shaded rose red sandstone. Continue our tour to the hill of for a breathtaking panoramic view.
After Petra we break for lunch in a nearby hotel and then transfer back to , and have some free time for shopping before taking the boat back to Taba Marina. From Taba, transfer back to Dahab and you will be taken to the bus station to catch the over night bus back to Cairo. Arrive to Cairo the next morning and transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Dahab and back
- 3 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- Boat tickets: Taba Marina -Aqaba - Taba Marina, including one soft drink on the boat
- Taba Marina fees & Jordan departure taxes
- 2 hours guided tour in Petra
- Entrance fee to Petra
- Buffet style lunch in a 5* hotel in Petra, excluding drinks
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery
- Visa fees to Egypt on return from Jordan, if requested on the boarder (approximately 12 Euro / person)
- Beverages with the lunch in Petra
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Sunset Quad Bike trip in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Fun Dive in Dahab: 40 Euro / person
- The Petra day tour departs every Tuesday and Friday
- Some nationalities be will required to have pre-arranged visa to Jordan- contact us for details
- Egyptian Pounds are not accepted in Jordan
- The mountain climb is organized in small groups.
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
390 Euro/ person
430 Euro for 1 person booking