In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy an excursion to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus, and see the enigmatic Sphinx.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the paranoiac period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art and it is considered as the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s, when his tomb was excavated. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up from to your hotel in central Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private, an air–conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride: 30 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Guides in other languages are available on request
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
25 Euro/ person
40 Euro for 1 person booking