Early morning pick up from your hotel. Drive to - a natural depression, located in the Western Desert, 42 meters below sea level. Visit the amazing .
Continue to Wadi Hitan, also known as . On the way stop at - a magnificent spot overlooking the beautiful landscape below where deep blue waters meet the golden yellow sand. Then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan – a fascinating area, which is placed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List. Considered as an open museum, it dates back to 40 million years and it is the most significant place in the world to demonstrate the evolution of whales. More than 400 types of whale and sea cow skeletons, other bones, shells and plant fossils have been identified here, some of them preserved in soft rocks. After the Jeep tour we break for an afternoon Bedouin lunch then transfer back to Cairo.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private Jeep
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- The Bedouin lunch in the desert
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Beverages with the lunch
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: between 6:00 am and 7:00 am
130 Euro / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking.