Day 1 - Transfer to Siwa
Late evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to take the overnight bus to Siwa Oasis. Over night on the bus.
Day 2 - Siwa
After arriving to the Oasis and checking in to the hotel, start a tour: visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally visit Cleopatra's Bath. In the evening optional visit the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Over night in the hotel.
Day 3 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Cold Lake and Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel and over night there.
Day 4 - Transfer to Bahariya Oasis
Early morning transfer to Bahariya Oasis by jeep. Arrive to Bahariya in the afternoon, check in to your hotel. Over night in the hotel.
Day 5 - Bahariya Oasis, White Desert
After breakfast start a tour in the charming old village: visit the Museum (Mummy Hall), home of the so called “Golden Mummies", and visit Temple of Alexander, Temple of Ain Al -Muftella. Then visit the rock - cut Tomb of Zed-Amun-Ef-Ankh and Tomb of Bannentiu, two well preserved 26th-dinasty tombs, with vivid wall paintings. Early afternoon start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of the White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Over night under the stars.
Day 6 - Farafra Oasis, Dakhla Oasis
After breakfast drive to Farfra Oasis and visit the unique Museum of Badr, built from mud brick by the local artist. Then transfer to Dakhla Oasis. Visit the old, medieval/Ottoman town of Al-Qasr, a unique place with narrow, covered streets, thought to be the capital of the oasis back in time. Then visit the sandstone Temple of Deir Al-Haggar,and stop and relax at the Magic Spring. Over night in a hotel in Dakhla.
Day 7 - Kharga Oasis
Transfer from Dakhla to Al-Kharga Oasis and enjoy a day tour of the oasis. Visit Necropolis of Al-Bagawat, one of the oldest Christian cemeteries in the world. Some of the more than 260 mud brick tombs still contain colourful wall paintings, referring to biblical themes. Then see Temple of Hibis and Temple of An-Nadura. Finally visit Al-Kharga Museum of Antiques. Over night in the hotel in Kharga.
After breakfast, transfer to Luxor, where the tour ends.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Siwa Oasis
- Trips to the sights in Siwa
- 2 nights accommodation in a hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in the desert in Siwa
- Military permission for the Bir Wahed tour and for the road from Siwa to Bahariya
- Transfer from Siwa to Bahariya by Jeep
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Bahariya, including dinner and breakfast
- Jeep tour in the White Desert and in Bahariya
- 1 night camping in the White Desert, including a small lunch, bedouin dinner and breakfast
- Mattress and sleeping bag for the camping
- 1 night in hotel in Dakhla Oasis
- 1 night in hotel in Kharga Oasis
- Meals during the tour: brakfast on day 3, breakfast and dinner on day 4, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from day 5 to day 7, breakfast on day 8
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Beverages with the meals
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 hours Camel ride in Bahariya Oasis (day 1): 30 Euro / person
- This tour is available every day
-- The tours in the desert may be private may be shared. If shared, it will be in small group, maximum 6 peron.
890 Euro / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking.