Day 1 - Transfer to Siwa
Late evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer by private car to Siwa Oasis.
Day 2 - Siwa
After arriving to the Oasis and checking in to the hotel, start a tour: visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally visit Cleopatra's Bath. In the evening optional visit the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Over night in the hotel.
Day 3 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Cold Lake and Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel and over night there.
Day 4 - Shali
Free morning in the old village of Shali, you can walk around or explore the local market. Then transfer back to Cairo by private car. You will arrive back to Cairo late evening.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- Trips to the mentioned sights in Siwa
- 2 nights accommodation in a hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in the desert
- Military permission for the Bir Wahed tour
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is available every day
340 Euro / person
640 Euro for 1 person booking