In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a morning visit to , where you will visit the and the unusual which was an early experiment in building pyramids.
Later we drive to Sakkara the vast necropolis of ancient Memphis. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid, built around 2630 BC for king Djeser. It is considered as an evolution in the concept of pyramids, and it is the world's oldest stone structure.
Continue our journey to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up from to your hotel in central Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private, an air–conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Guides in other languages are available on request.
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
30 Euro/ person
50 Euro for 1 person booking