Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Alexandria
In the morning transfer to Alexandria by private car. The name of the city dates back to its founder, the Macedonian leader Alexander the Great; who arrived to Egypt in 332 B.C. You will visit the following sights:
- Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmarks, a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- Montazah Palace Garden, built on a large area, nicely decorated with lush palms and pines.
- The Bibliotheca of Alexandria, it was not only an important ancient library but also the centre of learning and scientific research for the ancient world and a destination for scholars from all over the Mediterranean and beyond. Late afternoon drive back to Cairo. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din andMohamed Ali Mosque in Islamic Cairo.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin. Over night in the hotel.
Day 5 - Transfer to Siwa Oasis
Early morning transfer from Cairo to Siwa Oasis by private car. Arrive to Siwa late afternoon, and check in to the hotel. Over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Siwa
In the morning start a tour of Siwa: visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally visit Cleopatra's Bath. In the evening optional visit the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Cold Lake and Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel and over night there.
Day 7 - Transfer to Bahariya Oasis
Early morning transfer to Bahariya Oasis by jeep. Arrive to Bahariya in the afternoon, check in to your hotel. Over night in the hotel.
Day 8 - Bahariya Oasis, White Desert
After breakfast start a tour in the charming old village: visit the Museum (Mummy Hall), home of the so called “Golden Mummies", and visit Temple of Alexander, Temple of Ain Al -Muftella. Then visit the rock - cut Tomb of Zed-Amun-Ef-Ankh and Tomb of Bannentiu, two well preserved 26th-dinasty tombs, with vivid wall paintings. Early afternoon start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of the White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Over night under the stars.
Day 10 - Bahariya - Cairo - Aswan
After breakfast drive back to Bahariya Oasis. and transfer to the bus station to take take the bus to Cairo. In the evening transfer to train station in Cairo and take the over night sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 11 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the 5* Nile Cruise. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night on board.
Day 12 - Abu Simbel
Visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit the Great Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock-cut temples are one of ancient Egypt's most amazing creations. Transfer back to Aswan, over night on board.
Day 13 - Kom Ombo, Edfu
Arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Continue sailing and visit Temple of Horus in Edfu. Over night on board.
Day 14 - Luxor West Bank & East Bank
In the morning pick up from the cruise and visit Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. .
In the afternoon visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. After the tour transfer to your hotel for check in and over nigth in the hotel.
Day 15 - Dahab
In the morning transfer to the airport and take a flight to Sharm El Sheik (via Cairo). From Sharm El Sheik airport transfer to Dahab by private car. Over night in the hotel in Dahab.
Day 16 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkelling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 17 - St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Over night in the hotel.
Day 18 - Fun Dive
Get ready to dive! This day you have the chance to experience scuba diving by doing 1 Fun Dive. It is designed for beginners, you will learn the basic concept of Scuba Dive and a trained instructor will help you discover and master the weightless exhilaration of breathing underwater. Then go on 12 meters (40 Feet) off shore, for one open water dive with the instructor. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel.
Day 19 - Dahab
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Over night in the hotel.
Day 20 - Departure
In the morning transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Cairo. Pick up from the bus station in Cairo and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor
- 4 nights in 4* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- 3 nights in a hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in the desert in Siwa
- Transfer from Siwa to Bahariya by Jeep
- Military permission for the Bir Wahed tour and for the road from Siwa to Bahariya
- 1 night in hotel in Bahariya, including dinner and breakfast
- Jeep tour in the White Desert
- 1 night camping in the White Desert, including a small lunch, Bedouin dinner and breakfast
- Mattress and sleeping bag for the camping
- Bus ticket from Bahariya to Cairo
- Sleeper train ticket from Cairo to Aswan
- 3 nights on 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Economy class flight ticket from Luxor to Sharm El Sheik (via Cairo)
- 5 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local, Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- The Fun Dive with an insrtuctor, including all equipment you will use
- Bus ticket form Dahab to Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 90 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile for 2 hours: 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single booking
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride (Dahab): 30 Euro / person
- Quad Bike ride (Dahab): 30 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo and Alexandria all sightseeing will be with private car
- Other sightseeing activities will be in small groups, maximum 12 passengers
- From Octobar to April warm clothing needed for the mountain climb.