In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air and see the fallen statue of Ramses II.. We break for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we drive to Giza. Leave the car behind, take a horse or a camel from a local stable, and enjoy a two hours trek. You will ride through the desert nearby Giza Plateau, and from here you have the chance to take the most amazing pictures of the Pyramids. Then visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus and the enigmatic Sphinx. Drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up from to your hotel in central Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private, an air–conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Camel or horse ride around the pyramids for approximately 2 hours
- Lunch in Giza in a local restaurant
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Guides in other languages are available on request
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
60 Euro/ person
75 Euro for 1 person booking