Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - White Desert
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Bahariya Oasis. After having lunch, start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert and a hot spring. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Overnight under the stars.
Day 5- White Desert
After breakfast drive back to Bahariya Oasis. Transfer to the bus station and take the bus back to Cairo. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Aswan.
Day 6 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam,an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 7 - Optional Abu Simbel tour + Train to Luxor
Free morning in Aswan. Or take the option to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations. Transfer back to Aswan.
In the afternoon transfer to the train station to catch the train to Luxor. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 8 - Luxor East Bank
In the afternoon pick up from your hotel and visit Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Over night in the hotel.
Day 9 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour and visit the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo.
Day 10 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning and you will be transferred to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back
- Shared Jeep for the tour in the desert
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and sleeping bag for the camping
- Meals in the desert: lunch, Bedouin dinner and breakfast
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 30 Euro / person
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan or in Luxor (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Upgrade to private car transfer from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back, instead of bus: 150 Euro / car
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Aswan and Luxor the sightseeing is organized in small groups
340 Euro/ person
460 Euro for 1 person booking