Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Aswan.
Day 4 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the 5* Nile Cruise. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night on board.
Day 5 - Optional Abu Simbel tour and Kom Ombo
Free morning. Or take an optional to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the cruise and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations. Transfer back to your cruise.
Late afternoon arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Over night on board.
Day 6 - Edfu and Luxor East Bank
In the morning arrive to Edu and visit Temple of Horus. Later on arrive to Luxor and visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night on board.
Day 7 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo.
Day 8 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning and you will be transferred to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- 3 nights on 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Beverages on the Nile Cruise
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 30 Euro / person
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- From Aswan to Luxor the sightseeing is organized in small groups
330 Euro/ person
490 Euro for 1 person booking