Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - Transfer to Sharm El Sheik
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to catch the bus to Sharm El Sheikh. (approximately 6 hours). On arrival to Sharm, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel for check in. Free afternoon and evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 - Quad Bike trip
Free morning at your leisure. At 2:00 pm pick up from your hotel and drive to the Quad Bike Centre, approximately 15 minutes away. After a brief safety and driving instruction, start the Quad Bike adventure. Drive across the sand of Sinai desert and admire the spectacular views. After about 1 hour drive stop at the highest point of Wadi Al-Aat, where you can rest and have a traditional Bedouin herbal tea. Return to Sharm on the Bike and you will be transferred back to your hotel. Free evening, over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Full day Snorkelling tour to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat
In the morning (at 9:00 am) pick up from your hotel, drive to the sea dock an get on the boat. Sail to Ras Mohamed National Park, where you have the chance to explore the amazing underwater, home of more than 130 kind of coral reefs and more than 1000 different kind of fish. The boat will stop 3 times, when you can enjoy swimming ad snorkeling in the Red Sea. At the end of the day the boat will take you back to the shore, and you will be transferred back to your hotel. (around 17:00). Over night in the hotel.
Day 7 - Transfer back to Cairo
After breakfast transfer to the bus station to catch the bus back to Cairo. Once you arrive back to Cairo, pick up from the station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Sharm El Sheik and back.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel in Sharm, with private beach, including breakfast and dinner.
- The snorkelling trip to Ras Mohamed National Park, including entrance fee, lunch and soft drinks on the boat.
- The quad Bike trip for 2 hours.
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights in Cairo
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
360 Euro/ person
550 Euro for 1 person booking