Early afternoon pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Dahab. You will arrive to Dahab late evening, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel. Over night in the hotel.
Day 2 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkeling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 3 - St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch the over night bus back to Cairo. Arrive back to Cairo the next morning.
- Pick up and transfer to the bus station in Cairo
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Dahab and back
- 2 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Transfers to the sights mentioned above
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is available every day, but please note that St Catherine's Monastery is closed on Fridays and Sundays.
- The mountain climb is organized in small groups.
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
120 Euro/ person
150 Euro for 1 person booking