In the evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the train station and take the 1st class over night train to Luxor.
Day 2 - Luxor East Bank
Arrive to Luxor and check in to the 5* Nile Cruise. Start guided tour and visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night on board.
Day 3 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. Over night on board.
Day 4 - Kom Ombo & Edfu
Visit the well-preserved Temple of Horus at Edfu, before sailing on to Kom Ombo to see Temple of Sobek. Over night on board.
Day 5 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and visit the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, in the evening transfer to train station and take the over night train to Cairo. Arrive to Cairo next morning and transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Aswan, Luxor, Kom Ombo and Edfu
- First class train tickets (seater train) from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- 3 nights on 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Beverages on the Nile Cruise
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 30 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- This tour is available every day
- The sightseeing is organized in small groups
250 Euro/ person
350 Euro for 1 person bookingBook It