In the evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to train station and take the over night train to Aswan.
Day 2 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 3 - Luxor East Bank
Early morning transfer to the train station to catch the train to Luxor. After checking in to your hotel, visit Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 4 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour and visit the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo the next morning and will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Aswan, Luxor
- 1st class train ticket from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo (seater train)
- Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- The sightseeing in Aswan and Luxor is organized in small groups
160 Euro/ person
190 Euro for 1 person booking