In the evening transfer from your hotel in Cairo to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Luxor.
Day 2 - Luxor East Bank
Arrive to Luxor in the morning, check in to the hotel and enjoy a day of sightseeing. First visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 3 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour and visit the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo the next morning and will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Luxor
- 1st class train tickets (seater train): Cairo – Luxor & Luxor - Cairo
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- The sightseeing in Luxor is organized in small groups
130 Euro/ person
160 Euro for 1 person booking