Late evening transfer from your hotel to Cairo International Airport and take a flight to Aswan. Arrive to Aswan and transfer to the hotel for a few hours rest.
At 3.30 a.m. pick up from the hotel, transfer to Abu Simbel and enjoy a visit to the Great Temple of Ramses II. and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations.
Then transfer back to Aswan and visit Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960.
Free evening to explore Aswan, then you will be transferred to Aswan airport to take a flight back to Cairo. In Cairo transfer back to your hotel.
- All airport pick ups and transfers
- All transfers to the mentioned sights
- English speaking Egyptologist guide in Aswan
- Economy class flight tickets: Cairo – Aswan and Aswan – Cairo
- The hotel room for rest in a 3* hotel
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Guides in other languages are available on request
- This tour is available every day.
- Trip duration: approximately 30 hours
- The sightseeing in Aswan and Abu Simbel is organized in small groups
300 Euro/ person
340 Euro for 1 person booking