Early morning transfer from your hotel to Cairo International Airport, to take a flight to Luxor.
Upon arrival to Luxor, you will meet our representative, and will be transferred to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
In the afternoon visit East Bank of Luxor: the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
In the evening you will be taken to Luxor Airport, to take a flight back to Cairo. Pick up from the airport and transfer back to your hotel.
- All airport pick ups and transfers
- All transfers to the mentioned sights
- English speaking Egyptologist guide in Luxor
- Economy class flight tickets: Cairo - Luxor and Luxor - Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Guides in other languages are available on request
- This tour is available every day
- In Luxor he sightseeing is organized in small groups
240 Euro/ person
270 Euro for 1 person booking