In the evening transfer from your hotel in Cairo to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Luxor.
Arrive to Luxor in the morning and enjoy a day of sightseeing. First visit the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens and Colossi of Memnon. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. In the afternoon visit East Bank of Luxor: Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the over night train back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo the next morning and will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- All transfers to the mentioned sights
- English speaking Egyptologist guide in Luxor
- 1st class train tickets (seater train): Cairo - Luxor & Luxor - Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train: 135 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 190 Euro for single cabin
- Guides in other languages are available on request
- This tour is available every day
- In Luxor he sightseeing is organized in small groups
110 Euro/ person
130 Euro for 1 person booking